How do I tell if I have an intel-based Mac? I'm running on the Tiger 10.4.11 and need to upgrade to install my Time Capsule. Anyone know my options?
1 Answer from the Community
Click on the Apple icon on the top left side of the screen. Click on "ABOUT THIS MAC", up under Software Update you should see Processor and that will say rather you have an Intel Processor or not.
- Answered by Eric P from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I need to update from 10.4.11 how do I do that
- Asked by John U from Upper Darby
- Mar 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to update from 10.4.11 how do I do that)
- Asked about: Mac
does magic mouse work with Mac mini?
- Asked by Christine W from New Preston
- Mar 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does magic mouse work with Mac mini?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
Can I set up my airport time capsule direct to my I Mac
- Asked by Kenneth R
- Nov 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set up my airport time capsule direct to my I Mac)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…