How to legally upgrade from Tiger now that the Mac Box Set Is no longer available?
I need to upgrade from OS X 10.4 to a more recent OS. I understood that this version of Snow Leopard (currently £26) was strictly for Leopard users - and although would technically work, the Mac Box Set was required for a properly licensed upgrade. However, since the release of Lion, it appears that the Mac Box Set is no longer available. Consequently, is this now the officially sanctioned route from Tiger to Snow Leopard (and also as a stepping-stone to Lion for a sufficiently spec'd Mac), or is any upgrade path from Tiger simply no longer available?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is a longer cable available?
- Asked by Alan R from Merrill
- Feb 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a longer cable available?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone
Is there an adapter available to connect a firewire soundcard to the new mac book pro thunderbolt?
- Asked by Thaddäus W
- Jun 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adapter available to connect a firewire soundcard to the new mac book pro thunderbolt?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…