how to upgrade 10.5.2 to 10.7.2
I want to upgrade my macbook to 10.7.2 so i can use icloud with my ipad 2
how do i do this?
- Asked by Sharon M from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (how to upgrade 10.5.2 to 10.7.2)
1 Answer from the Community
Make sure your MacBook has at a minimum the Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 2 GB of memory.
Upgrade to Snow Leopard ($29 single license, $49 for five licenses) and do software updates to OS 10.6.8.
Once Snow Leopard OS 10.6.8 is running, then do either of the following:
1) download $30 Lion app from the Mac App Store to upgrade your single Mac to Lion, or,
2) buy Lion USB stick ($69) from Apple Store, which allows you to install Lion on all Macs owned by you that are currently running Snow Leopard.
You may wish to clone your current Leopard partition to another bootable partition and then upgrade only one of the clone partitions. This allows you to "go back" and start up from OS 10.5.2 if an app does not work once you have Lion installed.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work for Lion 10.7.2?
- Asked by Melvin C from Sacramento
- Jan 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work for Lion 10.7.2?)
- Asked about: SCM SCR3500 Smart Card Reader
how can upgrade my operating system?
- Asked by Anibal R from Orlando
- Jun 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how can upgrade my operating system?)
- Asked about: Mac