How well does OSX work with a touch screen monitor?
I have found the iPhone touch screen and voice over technology to be remarkably useful. I am wondering if there is similar technology built into OSX.6 when coupled with a touch screen monitor.
- Asked by Paul A from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (How well does OSX work with a touch screen monitor?)
1 Answer from the Community
Mac OS X works fine with most touch-screen monitors, you just have to make sure you have the correct drivers installed for the monitor. Then it should work fine.
If you would like to see how well a Mac works with a touch-screen though, I do recommend that you look up a website called Troll Touch (A company that specializes in touch-enabled Macs) or Axiotron (A company that make custom-made tablet MacBooks) there are also some good videos about touch-screen Macs on YouTube, so It may be worth your time checking on there!
I personally use a little 15" touch-screen monitor with my iMac, and it works fine! Just be sure to check the compatibility information that comes with your monitor!
- Answered by Ryan T from Mundesley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the monitor with the imac a touch screen
- Asked by Victoria R from Sunset Hills
- Nov 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is the monitor with the imac a touch screen)
- Asked about: Mac
How well does this work with Photoshop? And Dual screens...?
- Asked by Ben S
- Aug 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How well does this work with Photoshop? And Dual screens...?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
I pod touch to vga monitor... does this work?
- Asked by Larry S from North Vancouver
- Nov 4, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I pod touch to vga monitor... does this work?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet