I am running 10.5.8 on a mac mini. looking to run turbo tax 2012 - says it won't run with this OS, yet initially said it needed 10.5 to run. help??
Is there something else I need to do to get turbo tax to work with this OS? I don't understand why it won't run.
1 Answer from the Community
From the turbo tax website
Requirements for Turbo Tax 2012 are
Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
Mac OS X v10.7.5 or later
Mac OS X v10.8.0 or later
Your only option appears to be to upgrade your OS, sorry
- Answered by Matthew T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this keyboard work with a power pc running OSX 10.5.8?
- Asked by Martin B
- Dec 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this keyboard work with a power pc running OSX 10.5.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
will this printer run on Mac 10.5.8?
- Asked by Kevin T from Jefferson Hills
- Aug 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will this printer run on Mac 10.5.8?)
- Asked about: HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One …
No answers yet