I am still running Mac OS X 10.5.8 on my MakeBook Pro. Please tell me if and how iI can install Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.3 from Install DVD
The model of my MacBook Pro is MacBookPro4.1 of year 2006
processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 cores, speed 2.4 GHz
memory: 2 GB
available capacity: 132.63 GB out of 186 GB
Thanks in advance for your precious guidance
1 Answer from the Community
Are you sure that's a 2006 MacBook Pro and not a 2008?
Either way, you can install Snow Leopard on your machine. Just insert the DVD and run the installer.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with OS X 10.10 Yosemite? Would like to use it with OS 10.5.8 and OS 10.10 I have 2 mac sitting side by side
- Asked by Linda W from Pasadena
- Jun 15, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with OS X 10.10 Yosemite? Would like to use it with OS 10.5.8 and OS 10.10 I have 2 mac sitting side by side)
- Asked about: Epson WorkForce WF-2650 All-in-One …