I bought a MacPro (Not a Xserve) with Leopard SERVER couple of weeks before SL came out. Can I get a deal on the Mas OS X Snow Leopard SERVER ?
Apple has an upgrade offer for Leopard server on a Xserve, for Leopard on any Mac, but I cannot have the info for Leopard Server on a Mac Pro ? I've tried customer service, but nobody seems to know the answer... they send me from one service to another, with no ending...
1 Answer from the Community
This is something I would call AppleCare on. While the Up to Date program lists only the recent Xserve models as qualifying for the $9.95 upgrade to Snow Leopard Server, I would imagine they would also extend this to your purchase of a MacPro w/ Leopard Server, however I believe the Up to Date offer is only for the unlimited client version. Remember the form needs to be sent in within 90 days of your original purchase, so call them ASAP.
- Answered by Patrick W from Oviedo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does the trackpad work with snow leopard server? I can move the mouse, but there is no click functionality etc.
- Asked by Timothy F from Olney
- Oct 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does the trackpad work with snow leopard server? I can move the mouse, but there is no click functionality etc.)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Is the new Mac mini with Snow Leopard Server compatible with Apple Remotes
- Asked by Steven W
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the new Mac mini with Snow Leopard Server compatible with Apple Remotes)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Is this mouse Snow Leopard compatible or not?
- Asked by Jeffrey M from North Hollywood
- Dec 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this mouse Snow Leopard compatible or not?)
- Asked about: Logitech Performance Mouse MX