I have a MacBook Pro version 10.5.8 and I want to buy the Snow Leopard product.can I delete all the old software with this?
I have a MacBook Pro and apparently I messed up the software because I have too much programs and every time I try and delete files and empty the trash can, it doesn't erase the files. So I want to get new software and see if this will erase all the data I have.
1 Answer from the Community
Snow Leopard is an "upgrade" from Leopard. You should first take your Mac to a Mac savvy technical person and get your current Mac's OS X 10.5.8 fixed. Not being able to delete is a very serious problem. Upgrading at this point probably would make things worse for you. So, go get your Mac Book Pro fixed and then consider buying Snow Leopard.
- Answered by Michael K from Perkinsfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this LaCie 1TB mobile hard drive be used on a mac 10.5 8 Leapord
- Asked by Sharon C from Aldershot
- Dec 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this LaCie 1TB mobile hard drive be used on a mac 10.5 8 Leapord)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Porsche Design Portable H…
I have a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.5.8 and 4 GB memory. What upgrade would be the best one to purchase in order to be compatible with other products?
- Asked by Anne L from Marsden
- Mar 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.5.8 and 4 GB memory. What upgrade would be the best one to purchase in order to be compatible with other products?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)