I have a Powerbook Pro running 10.5.8. I want to upgrade to Snow, but will it cause problems when using the CS3 programs & fonts?
1 Answer from the Community
There's not a possible option for you too upgrade to Snow Leopard, it's requirements are a Intel Architecture processer, and the PowerBook's run on an older one.
- Answered by Will V from Glendora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this LaCie 1TB mobile hard drive be used on a mac 10.5 8 Leapord
- Asked by Sharon C from Aldershot
- Dec 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this LaCie 1TB mobile hard drive be used on a mac 10.5 8 Leapord)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Porsche Design Portable H…
Can I upgrade the mac I currently have? Running 10.5.8
- Asked by Elizabeth R from I Lion
- May 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I upgrade the mac I currently have? Running 10.5.8)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)