i have an imac g4, 10.3.9 panther, can i upgrade to snow leopard? or what else can i use to make my mac compatable for mobile broadband
1 Answer from the Community
Snow Leopard requires an intel processor. Your computer has a PowerPC processor. The best option for you would be to upgrade to 10.4 "Tiger", or if your mac has an 867 mhz or faster processor and enough ram you could upgrade to 10.5 "Leopard". I used to have an iMac G4 that I could use Sprint mobile broadband with. It had Tiger.
- Answered by Jared S from Sainte Genevieve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this keyboard be used with a Power Mac G4 that had OS X 10.3.9 installed?
- Asked by Austin V from Moore
- Apr 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this keyboard be used with a Power Mac G4 that had OS X 10.3.9 installed?)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K7…
Airplay compatibility with G4 Macs
- Asked by Calhoun B from Mebane
- Jul 15, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Airplay compatibility with G4 Macs)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet
Is this mouse Snow Leopard compatible or not?
- Asked by Jeffrey M from North Hollywood
- Dec 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this mouse Snow Leopard compatible or not?)
- Asked about: Logitech Performance Mouse MX