I have an old iMac G3 that I did many hardware updates in. How do I go about getting Snow Leopard now that it has the capabilities to run it?
This is what my system now has:
Intel Core2 Duo processor
Intel Mini ATX mobo
250 GB Sata HDD
4 GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT (smallest card i could find)
1 Answer from the Community
It's not going to work. You need the actual Apple logic board and parts, not just the case.
- Answered by Cathy W from Milford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can the ipad charger be used to download software updates via a laptop running Windows?
- Asked by Betty V from Brisbane
- Jun 7, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can the ipad charger be used to download software updates via a laptop running Windows?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Which iMac to run Logic Pro 9?
- Asked by Alan S
- Jun 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Which iMac to run Logic Pro 9?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet