i have dell 1440 series inspiron laptop i want to use mac as my os how it is possible,
what changes i have to make to run mac as my one of the operating system
2 Answers from the Community
This involves breaking apple's license agreement that Mac can only be used on Apple's hardware, and thus, illegal.
- Answered by Anton J from Rathdrum
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Unfortunately Mac OS runs only on Apple made hardware for optimal stability.
- Answered by Vladimir G from Fairfax
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I would like to split my screen on my mac laptop to HDMI and to VGA. Is that possible with one device?
- Asked by Gary S from Staten Island
- Mar 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (I would like to split my screen on my mac laptop to HDMI and to VGA. Is that possible with one device?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
Can I use this with a windows laptop?
- Asked by Christian A from Indianapolis
- Feb 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with a windows laptop?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
does mini work with dell monitor
- Asked by Richard C from Chalfont
- Aug 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does mini work with dell monitor)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…