I have OS X 10.4.11, Can I upgrade with Snow leopard OS X 10.6? I want to upgrade so that I can use Photoshop Elements, will this be enough for that?
1 Answer from the Community
To upgrade to OS X 10.6 you will need an Intel based Mac with at least 1GB RAM, 5GB hard disk space and a DVD drive.
If your Mac doesn't meet those specifications... it is time to upgrade your hardware (which will come with Lion).
If you have a Core 2 Duo Mac with 2GB RAM or greater, then you can upgrade all the way to Lion. My 2007 MacBook runs Lion acceptably well, which is quite impressive for a 5 year old machine!
- Answered by Rodney W from Niddrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?
- Asked by Barbara N from Dallas
- Feb 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
No answers yet
Why must the computer be Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or later when it is a USB keyboard?
- Asked by Katie W from Toronto
- Dec 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Why must the computer be Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or later when it is a USB keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …