I have OS X 10.6.8 Do I need to buy an upgrade to 10.7 (or later) or should it be automatic?
1 Answer from the Community
An update from 10.6.x to 10.7.x or later will not happen automatically, but if you open the Mac App Store you'll be able to get 10.9.x as a free upgrade, assuming your Mac can run 10.9.x.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Upgrade from 10.6.8 to something other than Yosemite?
- Asked by Barbara M from Bronx
- Jan 1, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Upgrade from 10.6.8 to something other than Yosemite?)
- Asked about: Mac
will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?
- Asked by Barbara N from Dallas
- Feb 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
No answers yet