i have two macbook at home. can i use a single user for both? or do i need to purchase the family pack? when installing will it erase all of my data?
what is the difference between the software and the server ?
1 Answer from the Community
You must purchase the family pack. The single user is just one computer. The family pack is up to 5. No, it will not erase all of your data. That being said, it is always recommended to back up your mac before installing any new program or software. Just use time machine, it's pre-installed and easy to use, just plug in an external hard drive and open time machine. The server is designed for a business, since you said this if for your home, just get the regular family pack version.
- Answered by Jeff T from Torrance
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this all you need to operate the unit, Or is there other items needed.
- Asked by Gene A from Manteca
- Sep 30, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this all you need to operate the unit, Or is there other items needed.)
- Asked about: Elgato Eve Weather Wireless Outdoor…
can I update all three of my macbooks with the single osx lion purchase?
- Asked by James P from Chicago
- Dec 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I update all three of my macbooks with the single osx lion purchase?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Can I connect two of these to a new Macbook Pro 15" with a single cable?
- Asked by Gregory G from Herndon
- Oct 29, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect two of these to a new Macbook Pro 15" with a single cable?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display