I just bought an IPD Touch and an IPad both 32 GB. I have OS X 10.4.11 2.4 GH Intel Core Processor and 2 GB Memory.
What do I need to do to upgrade my computer so I can use the IPod and IPad. Right now my IPod Touch will not even charge the battery when I connect it to the MAC. HELP!!!
2 Answers from the Community
The previous response is correct, but you'll need to buy the Box Set to upgrade from 10.4, which is $129. Lion (10.7) is slated to come out this summer, so I assume you can't wait that long! You could buy Snow Leopard now ($129), then upgrade to Lion (I guess another $29) this summer.
Don't you love it when you buy new Apple products and have to upgrade your OS to use them?!!!!
- Answered by Yilun C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I recommend Mac OS X Snow Leopard, which can be bought for $29 only. But, best wait for the upcoming OS Lion,, and that may have a lot of features. But whether 10.6 or Lion, both will fix your problem!
- Answered by Alimpan P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this Airport Express work with OS X 10.4.11?
- Asked by Suzanne D from San Diego
- Feb 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this Airport Express work with OS X 10.4.11?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
I have a white 2008 macbook,2.4ghz intel core 2 duo 2gb memory 667 mhz ddr2 sdram, can i upgrade from os x lion to mountain lion
- Asked by Mariyan V
- Dec 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a white 2008 macbook,2.4ghz intel core 2 duo 2gb memory 667 mhz ddr2 sdram, can i upgrade from os x lion to mountain lion)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Can I use a 32 GB (4x8) memory in this model?
- Asked by Adolfo C from Haltom City
- Mar 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a 32 GB (4x8) memory in this model?)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 16GB 1600MHz DD…