I want to upgrade macbook with version 10.58 to 10.6
I want to play something on quicktime. Is this a good option?
- Asked by Mary S from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to upgrade macbook with version 10.58 to 10.6)
1 Answer from the Community
Versions of Quicktime have been around for 20+ years. Your question may need to specify which version of QuickTime you need.
You should already have QuickTime with OS 10.5.8.
If not present, download from
(replace each "DOT" with ".")
If you wish to upgrade to the PRO version (still compatible with OS 10.5) go to:
Other free downloads available:
Snow Leopard disk automatically installs QuickTime X with the OS, but the disk should also have QuickTime Player 7 to install separately. If not, it is listed with the "other free downloads" above.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I upgrade from 10.6.8? want to use icloud
- Asked by Kim P from Eden Prairie
- Nov 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I upgrade from 10.6.8? want to use icloud)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)