If I'm going from Tiger to Snow Leopard do I need to purchase leopard first?
I would like to back up everything and wipe the computer when installing Leopard. I need to know what I have to do to get my computer updated. My computer is Mac OS X version 10.4.11 with 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo.
- Asked by Barbara P from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate (If I'm going from Tiger to Snow Leopard do I need to purchase leopard first?)
1 Answer from the Community
I had the same problem and want to John lewis and they told me i had to buy the Famly pack with ilife,iwork and Snow Leopard.... i know it a lot more but it work so well now and there were no over probs.......hope this works out for you
Im a 14 year old mac geek...and have gone though all the mac operating systems any probs (just add me)
- Answered by Patrick O from Streatley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you need to have Snow Leopard to use the new Magic Mouse?
- Asked by Charles G from Sergeant Bluff
- Nov 19, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need to have Snow Leopard to use the new Magic Mouse?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
Is this mouse Snow Leopard compatible or not?
- Asked by Jeffrey M from North Hollywood
- Dec 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this mouse Snow Leopard compatible or not?)
- Asked about: Logitech Performance Mouse MX