is it good to do clean install or just upgrade?? does clean install make any harm to apple care protection?
- Asked by Dipendra R from Stafford
- Flag as inappropriate (is it good to do clean install or just upgrade?? does clean install make any harm to apple care protection?)
2 Answers from the Community
Typically, a clean install is the best path, regardless of platform. It has no effect on the Apple Care warranty. Unfortunately, this is not always an option. There are multiple options for installing OS X; upgrade (which erases your data and software completely, then re-installs it), dual-boot, or perform an upgrade (which may cause compatibility issues, depending on your software, required libraries, etc).
- Answered by Robert E from Lebanon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
thanks for the answer! as you mention i did clean install and its working smoothly like a charm, no problem so far! infact its much much faster then before!!! thanks again!
- Answered by Dipendra R from Stafford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Installation on glass table
- Asked by Varun C from Seattle
- Oct 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Installation on glass table)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount Combo