Is it possible to connect an iMac running OS X 10.3.9/System 9.2 to an intel Mac Mini via firewire, to act as a server?
There's a piece of System 9 software I'd like to run and I know it's impossible for the intel Mini Mac to run it. Would using the iMac as a server in an ad-hoc network succeed as a work-around? If so, how would I make it work?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
dual display from mac mini server
- Asked by Phil S
- Jul 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (dual display from mac mini server)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet
Is it possible to use this to connect an iMac with FireWire to a Thunderbolt external hard drive?
- Asked by Bryan C from La Verne
- Aug 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to use this to connect an iMac with FireWire to a Thunderbolt external hard drive?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…