Is it possible to download only? Because if i add to the cart i only have 2 options, to get shipped or to pick up my self...i only need the download.
1 Answer from the Community
Snow Leopard is only available on disc. So there is no download.
If you do not have an optical drive, you can do one of the following:
1) install from the optical drive of another computer (Mac or PC) on your network that has an optical drive. Apple has instructions entitled "DVD or CD sharing; Using Remote Disc" on its website. (Although it says it will not work for Mac OS X install, it did work for me.)
2) attach an external optical drive for the install
3) on another Mac, use Disk Utility to make a disk image of the Snow Leopard install disk. Then use Disk Utility to "restore" the disk image to a GUID formatted external drive or USB flash stick. You can also restore to a GUID formatted partition created on your hard drive (need 10 gb partition). (If GUID is not available to you, choose the format Mac OS Extended (Journaled) instead.)
To install, Start Up from which ever media the Snow Leopard dmg was restored to (or from an optical drive with the disc).
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how can I add and downloading iweb
- Asked by Gail C from Ponte Vedra Beach
- Apr 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how can I add and downloading iweb)
- Asked about: Mac
how can i get apple to add apps onto apple tv? Is it possible to download iPad or iPhone apps onto apple tv?
- Asked by Yvonne H from Markham
- Nov 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i get apple to add apps onto apple tv? Is it possible to download iPad or iPhone apps onto apple tv?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
If I download a movie on my ipad2, how can I watch it on my tv
- Asked by Lucille K from Beverly Hills
- Jul 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (If I download a movie on my ipad2, how can I watch it on my tv)
- Asked about: Kanex ATV Pro X HDMI to VGA Adapter…