Is snow leopard a multilingual on the UK-DVD?
As I am a German living in the UK, I'd buy it in the UK. But I want to install it in German on my MacBook.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes Apple OS has always supported all world languages. It's all packed in one CD. Your international settings are in your System Preferences. Just drag the language you want to the top of the list and restart.
- Answered by Vladimir G from Fairfax
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do I buy upgrade to snow leopard
- Asked by Mary C from Newport Beach
- Apr 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I buy upgrade to snow leopard)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Does this mic work with Snow Leopard?
- Asked by Alison A from Salt Lake City
- Aug 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this mic work with Snow Leopard?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphon…