lost my 10.5 discs for bootcamp drivers.
so i'm running 10.5 atm i wanna put windows or either linux on it using bootcamp. problem is i don't have my discs anymore so . . . yea. . . trouble.
but i thought i would buy the 10.6 upgrade version if that disc had all the drivers on it.
and is it a full install disc on its own?
- Asked by Maarten S from Tildonk
- Flag as inappropriate (lost my 10.5 discs for bootcamp drivers.)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is there a patch or driver to give full magic mouse functionality to 10.5?
- Asked by James R from New Albany
- Mar 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a patch or driver to give full magic mouse functionality to 10.5?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse