lost my 10.5 discs for bootcamp drivers.
so i'm running 10.5 atm i wanna put windows or either linux on it using bootcamp. problem is i don't have my discs anymore so . . . yea. . . trouble.
but i thought i would buy the 10.6 upgrade version if that disc had all the drivers on it.
and is it a full install disc on its own?
- Asked by Maarten S from Tildonk
- Flag as inappropriate (lost my 10.5 discs for bootcamp drivers.)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this work for iMac 5,2 on windows 7 with bootcamp drivers ?
- Asked by David S
- Apr 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for iMac 5,2 on windows 7 with bootcamp drivers ?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
will this printer run on Mac 10.5.8?
- Asked by Kevin T from Jefferson Hills
- Aug 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will this printer run on Mac 10.5.8?)
- Asked about: HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One …
No answers yet