lost my 10.5 discs for bootcamp drivers.
so i'm running 10.5 atm i wanna put windows or either linux on it using bootcamp. problem is i don't have my discs anymore so . . . yea. . . trouble.
but i thought i would buy the 10.6 upgrade version if that disc had all the drivers on it.
and is it a full install disc on its own?
- Asked by Maarten S from Tildonk
- Flag as inappropriate (lost my 10.5 discs for bootcamp drivers.)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How well does it operate in Bootcamp?
- Asked by Joe S from Arrington
- Dec 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How well does it operate in Bootcamp?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
No answers yet
Where can I get a spare cap from? I have lost mine.
- Asked by Robert B
- Apr 2, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I get a spare cap from? I have lost mine.)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro