macbook white upgrade
Hi, I would like to upgrade my macbook white from 10.5 to 10.7, however the support models are:
iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminium, or Early 2009 or newer)
MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
Xserve (Early 2009)
MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
Which one is macbook white belongs to???
anyone tried upgrade before??
My processor is 2GHz, memory 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM.. Can upgrade to 10.7?
- Asked by Yongjian N
- Flag as inappropriate (macbook white upgrade)
1 Answer from the Community
I have successfully upgraded two white MacBooks to 10.7 (Lion).
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this ship with the new white macbook?
- Asked by Robin M from Baker
- Nov 4, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this ship with the new white macbook?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…
I have a 2009 white macbook.
- Asked by Matt M from Perrysburg
- Dec 7, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a 2009 white macbook.)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
can i use this for a macbook white 2007?
- Asked by Monique K from Sydney
- Sep 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this for a macbook white 2007?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…