My Mac has MAc OSX version 10.5.8. I have installed Windows Vista on the Mac for Multi Boot with OSX. Can I upgrade without disturbing Vista?
I have used BOOT CAMP to install Windows Vista on Mac with OSX Leopard. I want to upgrade to Snow Leopard without having to reload the Vista as I want to avoid reinstalling Vista and other applicatons. I want to keep the Vista. Please advise
2 Answers from the Community
Upgrading your Mac OS X version should not affect your Windows Vista partition. The upgrade will only affect the Mac OS X partition of your Mac.
- Answered by Josh H from Hanford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I BELIEVE VISTA CAN REMAIN UNTOUCHED.
- Answered by Patricia B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I upgrade the mac I currently have? Running 10.5.8
- Asked by Elizabeth R from I Lion
- May 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I upgrade the mac I currently have? Running 10.5.8)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
does this mouse work with 10.5.8?
- Asked by Karen M from Taos
- May 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does this mouse work with 10.5.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse
Is this compatible with mac osx
- Asked by Nancy B from Townsend
- Nov 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with mac osx)
- Asked about: HP LaserJet Pro MFP M225dw Printer
No answers yet