My MacBookPro shows my OS X version as 10.6.6 and I just bought Snow Leopard 10.6.3, what is the difference?
2 Answers from the Community
OS 10.6.6 is the current (latest) version of Snow Leopard.
Snow Leopard is any version starting with OS 10.6.
10.6.x are all Snow Leopard versions. (eg: 10.6.1, 10.6.2, 10.6.3, 10.6.4, 10.6.5, 10.6.6 and future ones)
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is no different. They are both Snow Leopard. Unless you have another Intel Mac computer, you should return Snow Leopard 10.6.3 because your computer came with 10.6 already.
- Answered by Michael M from Pleasanton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will it work with OS X 10.6.6?
- Asked by Larita B from Sherwood
- Feb 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with OS X 10.6.6?)
- Asked about: Kensington Orbit Trackball with Scr…
No answers yet
is this will work on my macbook air, mac os x version 10.6.6?
- Asked by Grace V from Melbourne
- Mar 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is this will work on my macbook air, mac os x version 10.6.6?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
Is this mouse Snow Leopard compatible or not?
- Asked by Jeffrey M from North Hollywood
- Dec 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this mouse Snow Leopard compatible or not?)
- Asked about: Logitech Performance Mouse MX