We have 4 MacBooks and 1 iMac (six kids). Will the family pack be enough to cover all our Macs?
- Asked by Denis M from Fredericktown
- Flag as inappropriate (We have 4 MacBooks and 1 iMac (six kids). Will the family pack be enough to cover all our Macs?)
1 Answer from the Community
It took a while but I found the answer to my own question:
"If you have purchased a Family Pack license, then subject to the terms and conditions of this License, you are granted a limited nonexclusive license to install, use and run one (1) copy of the Apple Software on up to a maximum of five (5) Apple-branded computers at a time as long as those computers are located in the same household and used by persons who occupy that same household. By "household" we mean a person or persons who share the same housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home or condominium, but shall also extend to student members who are primary residents of that household but residing at a separate on-campus location. The Family Pack License does not extend to business or commercial users."
- Answered by Denis M from Fredericktown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My iMac has 1TB HDD. Is this lacie enough for the time machine ? Thnaks
- Asked by Wei W from Regina
- Dec 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (My iMac has 1TB HDD. Is this lacie enough for the time machine ? Thnaks)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Porsche Design Portable H…
Looking to buy a Mac, unsure though?
- Asked by Evan M from Florence
- Feb 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking to buy a Mac, unsure though?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet