Will up-grade to 10.6x from 10.4.11 erase the WindowsXP? The Win XP is inoperative. Just make it go away.
The Windows XP that came with Mac pro Intel based 10.4.11 has died. The mouse and everything in it is untouchable on the Windows side only. The Tiger side runs perfectly. I would just like to remove the XP and run a pure Snow Leopard OS machine. Will the simple upgrade to 10.6 do it or do I need to resort to more drastic measures?
1 Answer from the Community
YES! You can upgrade! However, you may want to run bootcamp and "repartition" your harddrive (the one windows is on). You will lose any files on that partition, but will be able to reinstall windows (so it actually works). That way you are using your MacPro to its full potential, some apps just don't run on Mac's.
- Answered by Todd G from Costa Mesa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does this differ from the other 'Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (for MacBook and 13-inch MacBook Pro)' ? Is it just a newer version?
- Asked by Emma C from Reading
- Feb 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this differ from the other 'Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (for MacBook and 13-inch MacBook Pro)' ? Is it just a newer version?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…
How far away from the macbook can this go?
- Asked by Johnny M from Northport
- Mar 3, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How far away from the macbook can this go?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet
Will it work with OS X 10.4.11
- Asked by Luz S. T from Alice
- Jul 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with OS X 10.4.11)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme