Will upgrading to snow leopard from leopard have any affect on those of us running vmware fusion? I am using an iMac.
snow leopard and vmware fusion
1 Answer from the Community
No, it does not. I have VMWare Fusion and Paralells Desktop. it only upgrades its native apps and programes, nothing else. (that i know of) All 32 bit apps can run on a 64Bit OS.
- Answered by Andrew R from Bartlett
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will magic mouse work with intel imac (early 2006) running snow leopard ?
- Asked by Andrew R from Chatswood
- Oct 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (will magic mouse work with intel imac (early 2006) running snow leopard ?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse