Can I use my apple 85w mag safe power adapter in the USA , I bought my MacBook Pro in australia where I live . Iam travelling to NY
1 Answer from the Community
You will need an adapter to use US plugs. The US uses Type A (two flat parallel prongs) or Type B plugs (Type A with grounding pin) while Australia uses Type I (flat grounding pin and v-shape flat prongs). You should be able to buy these adapters anywhere.
- Answered by Jacob N from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
do I use the apple 12W USB power adapter to charge my ipday when I am in Turkey and Iran.
- Asked by Debbie M from Oviedo
- Oct 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do I use the apple 12W USB power adapter to charge my ipday when I am in Turkey and Iran.)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Can I use 85 w magsafe power extension cord with my newer 60w power adapter?
- Asked by Kerrie S from North Weymouth
- Jul 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use 85 w magsafe power extension cord with my newer 60w power adapter?)
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter