Can you use it in Norway? 220 v?
- Asked by Nina Christin L
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it in Norway? 220 v?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. The adapter can be used anywhere between 100v to 240v with 50 Hz or 60 Hz. I have used mine the US, Australia, Japan, UK, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Dubai, Egypt, and more. All you need to do is get the right wall plug adapter.
- Answered by Richard S from Apo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this compatible with 220V electric wall heaters?
- Asked by David M from San Bruno
- Dec 1, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with 220V electric wall heaters?)
- Asked about: ecobee3 Smart Wi-Fi Thermostat