Macbook Air 11" 2012 - Converter for SE Asia?
I have an 11" Macbook Air that I bought in January 2012 in Canada. I am currently in SE Asia and am wondering if I need to use a converter to charge it? Other posts I have seen have said it is not necessary so I have plugged it in with an adapter and the battery got extremely hot, is this from not having a converter, or is something wrong with my computer?
- Asked by Terri D from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Air 11" 2012 - Converter for SE Asia?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
will it work with a Hyperjuice external battery?
- Asked by Michael H from Grayslake
- Mar 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with a Hyperjuice external battery?)
- Asked about: Kensington Auto/Air Power Inverter …
will this work for 11 in MacBook Air?
- Asked by William T R from Norman
- Dec 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work for 11 in MacBook Air?)
- Asked about: Incase 15" Sling Sleeve Deluxe for …