will this charger work in NewZealand or will I have to use an adapter?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, it will work, but you need an adapter plug ($9.99 at Radio Shack, Model: PCC-1 | Catalog #: 273-1448). New Zealand electrical grid is 240 V, 50 Hz. Written on the side of the Power Adapter is: "Input 100 - 240 V" and "50 - 60 Hz". That covers it.
Have a nice trip.
- Answered by Michael G from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, but order this Apple World Travel Adapter Kit from the Apple Store: Type MB974ZM into the search and it will take you to the proper product.
"The World Travel Adapter Kit includes a USB power adapter, a USB cable, and a set of six AC plugs with prongs that fit different electrical outlets around the world. For world travelers, this is the perfect kit to ensure power connectivity in most countries you may travel to.
The Kit is designed to work with iPod, iPhone, Apple MagSafe Power Adapters, Portable Power Adapters, and AirPort Express.
The AC plugs included in the World Travel Adapter Kit directly support outlets in North America, Japan, China, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Korea, Australia, and Hong Kong."
This list isn't all inclusive as many of the countries not listed use the same outlets as those listed: IE, Australia and New Zealand.
- Answered by Brian T from Saint Ann
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this adapter work with a blackberry MicroUSB charger?
- Asked by Michael W from Superior
- Nov 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with a blackberry MicroUSB charger?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Will this charger work in india or do I need an converter?
- Asked by Hasel P from Orlando
- Oct 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work in india or do I need an converter?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Does this adapter work with MacBook charger?
- Asked by Fabiane V from London
- May 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with MacBook charger?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet