Can I take this display with me to Australia? Will it work?
- Asked by Nicholas L from Washington
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I take this display with me to Australia? Will it work?)
2 Answers from the Community
You will need an Australian power adapter, since they use different plugs and voltages than the US does. I believe you can buy extra power cords at an Australian Apple Store if you're planning on keeping your display there permanently.
- Answered by Sam D from Grayslake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. The only thing is that you will either a new power cord or an adapter if they have different outlet plugs.
- Answered by Helen S from Fox Lake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work in Australia?
- Asked by Andrew C from Vincentia
- Dec 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work in Australia?)
- Asked about: Belkin WeMo Switch