Does the stand detach from the display unit? I would like to purchase one of these but need to transport in a suitcase (with plenty of padding!).
1 Answer from the Community
Apple offers a VESA adapter for iMac and Thunderbolt displays (NOT the Adapter for the Cinema display), which seems to include a tool to remove the detachable stand.
So basically: Yes, the stand is detachable, but you may have to buy the VESA iMac adapter to get the tool required to detach the stand.
- Answered by Matthias K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the stand on this detach
- Asked by Nicholas M from Edinburgh
- May 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the stand on this detach)
- Asked about: Native Union GRIPSTER Case for iPad…
Can you detach the keyboard from the stand?
- Asked by Samuel S from Portland
- Mar 29, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you detach the keyboard from the stand?)
- Asked about: Belkin Wired Keyboard with Stand fo…
I need a case to transport 12 ipads on wheels. Where can i find one?
- Asked by Terese O from Evergreen Park
- Sep 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a case to transport 12 ipads on wheels. Where can i find one?)
- Asked about: iPad