If I connect my mac book pro to the thunderbolt display can I use a wireless mouse and keyboard instead of having/using the mac book open?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, a bluetooth mouse and keyboard will connect to the bluetooth on your MacBook Pro and you will be able to operate it with the lid closed.
- Answered by Timothy P from Fitzroy North
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes, just connect the keyboard and mouse or trackpad to your macbook and you can use that to control the computer just like on the mac its self
- Answered by Zach B from Rogers
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i use apple mouse with mac book pro
- Asked by Theresa M from Jamaica Plain
- Aug 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use apple mouse with mac book pro)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse
can i use magic mouse with mac book pro?
- Asked by Sean H from Harrison Township
- Mar 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use magic mouse with mac book pro?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
mac book pro 2012 with thunderbolt display is it safe to keep plugged in
- Asked by Gordon L from Bellevue
- Mar 29, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (mac book pro 2012 with thunderbolt display is it safe to keep plugged in)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…