Is it possible to connect Apple Thunderbolt Display 27inch to Mini Mac mini display port? Version from 2010, that doesn't have thunderbolt output?
Thunderbolt to mini display port?
2 Answers from the Community
You MUST have a Thunderbolt port on your Mac.
Apple still sell the older 27" Cinema Display version in the store, or if not, third-party shops are likely to still hold stocks (new or used).
- Answered by James S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Nope, only supports Thunderbolt connection between the computer and the monitor.
- Answered by Andy W from Alameda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this be used to use an iMac 27Inch (2011) as a display for a pc with a mini display port output?
- Asked by Dan B
- Sep 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used to use an iMac 27Inch (2011) as a display for a pc with a mini display port output?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…