Is the display area of this monitor flush when situated next to the next (2013) 27" iMac? If not how difficult would it be to align them?
I realise they are different case designs etc but looking at the tech specs they are different heights, I am more concerned with the displayable areas aligning rather than the cases being flush....
1 Answer from the Community
You can purchase the - Twelve South HiRise Stand for iMac
Perfectly aligns iMac with Thunderbolt Display
HiRise works with all iMac and Apple Displays that have an L-shaped stand. Now you have an elegant way to perfectly align your Apple Display with your iMac screen.
You can find it in the Apple Store
- Answered by Raymond K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this attach to the bretford mobilepro desk mount?
- Asked by Saul H from Townsville
- Apr 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this attach to the bretford mobilepro desk mount?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount
Will this work on a late 2013 27" iMac?
- Asked by Peter I from Rock Hill
- Oct 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on a late 2013 27" iMac?)
- Asked about: Twelve South BackPack 3 Adjustable …
i have a 27 dell monitor with a full size display port can i hook iMac with thunderbolt to it through the mini display port
- Asked by Tyrus T from Locust Grove
- Jul 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (i have a 27 dell monitor with a full size display port can i hook iMac with thunderbolt to it through the mini display port)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…