I've learned that the MagSafe charger and Thundebolt cables included are short. Can I use my own 6-foot cable to connect my MBP to the display?
1 Answer from the Community
While you aren't required to use the MagSafe charger that the Thunderbolt Display provides for powering your computer, you would still need to use the original affixed Thunderbolt cable to connect the display itself.
- Answered by Julian B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does or will this charger cable come in 6 foot length?
- Asked by Brenda H from Columbia
- Oct 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does or will this charger cable come in 6 foot length?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
Does this case include a screen protector?
- Asked by Linda P from Heathsville
- Jan 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case include a screen protector?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)R…