which operating system does it run and which version of quicktime does it use?
3 Answers from the Community
It's a monitor (not an iMac, though it does look similar). It doesn't have it's own operating system, it's designed to work with a computer (sold separately). It connects via thunderbolt.
- Answered by Ben K from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Good morning Alan - the Apple Thunderbolt Display is a simply monitor as opposed to being a computer. Hope this helps...
- Answered by Marion B from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It doesn't run an operating system and has no addressable memory, it is just a display with additional USB, firewire, gigabit ethernet and thunderbolt ports. It operates with any Mac which has a thunderbolt port. It may also run with some PCs which have thunderbolt ports, as long as the graphics card is connected into the thunderbolt output.
- Answered by Robert C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What are the operating systems of Apple ( mac ) and what i chose
- Asked by Khalid A from Ny
- Oct 2, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the operating systems of Apple ( mac ) and what i chose)
- Asked about: Mac
I have an early 2006 iMac, what is the highest level operating system it can run?
- Asked by Jennifer M from Arnold
- Feb 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an early 2006 iMac, what is the highest level operating system it can run?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard