Will the magsafe adapter on this display connect to my new Macbook pro with the new style magsafe adapter?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

2 Answers from the Community

  • Answer

    no, you need to purchase a mag safe 2 to mag safe adapter converter from Apple. Its $9.99

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    3 of 3 people found this useful

  • The Thunderbolt Displays now ship with a MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter, so the answer is "yes".

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    2 of 2 people found this useful

Related Questions