can i use the vesa mount adaptor for the old 30 inch cinema display
2 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Oley E from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not true. I've used the Vesa adapter and arm for my 30" ACD and it worked fine. Make sure the arm is screwed into the wall studs.
I had it hung there without any issues so I can flip it vertically or horizontal at will.
- Answered by Luis D from Minneapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this mount work with an Apple 30inch Cinema display?
- Asked by Jesse R
- May 24, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this mount work with an Apple 30inch Cinema display?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Adjustable Wall …
30 inch cinema display and blu ray
- Asked by Fred B from Seattle
- Mar 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (30 inch cinema display and blu ray)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
No answers yet