Can you use a VESA mount for an I-pad on a wheelchair?
The client has an otter box cover on an i-pad which is too thick to fit in a Ram-mount which we got last week. Maybe we can adapt it if we can fit into a VESA mount..
Many thanks, Marian Foley.
1 Answer from the Community
First of all, this product is not a VESA mount itself. It is an adapter that allows you to USE a standard VESA mount. Also it works only with the listed Apple displays by replacing the mounting arm.
Since the RAM mount will securely clamp the iPad to the wheelchair, IMO it seems like the Otter Box may be overkill. Perhaps you could just take the iPad out of the Otter Box? (According to the RAM site, the arm won't accept ANY case on the iPad.)
- Answered by Eric O from Rockford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the imac stand be removed and replaced with a vesa mount?
- Asked by Matthew C
- Jul 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the imac stand be removed and replaced with a vesa mount?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount
Does this work with the thunderbolt display using VESA mounting kit ?
- Asked by Philip R from Dallas
- Apr 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the thunderbolt display using VESA mounting kit ?)
- Asked about: Sanus VMD21-B1 Dynamic Height-Adjus…
Can the 21.5 iMac be wall mounted?
- Asked by Sid P from Oroville
- Apr 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the 21.5 iMac be wall mounted?)
- Asked about: Mac