Does the Polyurethane or microfiber side face down when used as a stand? In the picture on the apple website, the microfiber faces down.
This would require a user to not just flip the cover back and fold into a stand, but to take the magnetic hinge off, rotate it, reattach, then fold it. The microfiber would of course pick up any dirt from the surface of the table/desk. This can't be right, but the direction of the folds on the product info page shows it this way.
2 Answers from the Community
This is correct the smart cover does have the microfiber facing down and it doesn't require any you to reattach it because the microfiber faces the iPad and you simply just fold it into the triangle shape and your done. Now you would think that anything on the table would attach to it but I have found that the smart cover doesn't normally pick up anything from the table.
- Answered by Kyle D from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you fold it from been on the screen, the microfiber will face down. But, if you fold it from been on the back of the iPad, the Poly will face down instead.
- Answered by David M from Onkaparinga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the case have microfiber on the back inside??
- Asked by Aran D
- Nov 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case have microfiber on the back inside??)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
Is there plastic over the face of the phone,or is this simply a sleeve covering the back and sides only
- Asked by Julian H from Tupelo
- Sep 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there plastic over the face of the phone,or is this simply a sleeve covering the back and sides only)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
is the inside cover of the STM Dux case microfiber lined?
- Asked by Susan S from Patterson
- Jul 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (is the inside cover of the STM Dux case microfiber lined?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Case for iPad mini