Because the iPad is so slippery, I am looking for a case that has good traction. Is the polyurethane a good choice to prevent sliding?
1 Answer from the Community
I love the Smart Case. I've had it for over 6 months now and it has held up well. The polyurethane surface has a nice, almost suede-like feel, so it does prevent slipping when you hold it.
- Answered by Sandra K from Kew Gardens
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What are some good iPad Air cases?
- Asked by Travis R from Danville
- Nov 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What are some good iPad Air cases?)
- Asked about: iPad
Would this bag be a good choice as a book bag for college?
- Asked by Shannon B from New Hyde Park
- Jun 18, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this bag be a good choice as a book bag for college?)
- Asked about: Herschel Supply Co. Pop Quiz Backpa…
Can you choice for me iphone 6 or 6 plus?what it is good?
- Asked by Just R
- Dec 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you choice for me iphone 6 or 6 plus?what it is good?)
- Asked about: iPhone