Dimensions of smart case?
I saw that in one of these questions it said that despite how thin it is, it adds a great deal of height and width. I own a coach sleeve that I put the iPad in when I am not using it but I also want to have the smart case on when I am using it. I don't want to have to remove this every time I put the ipad away. The sleeve I am placing it in fits my iPad pretty snug and I don't have a lot run to add much height or width, so I am wondering how much this case adds over all so I can measure to see if it will fit in the sleeve. No sense in spending $50 if it doesn't fit. Thank you very much for your help =]]
- Asked by Dana W from Connellsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Dimensions of smart case?)
2 Answers from the Community
5.708 x 8.07 x 0.472 inches (W x H x D)
- Answered by Rodrigo M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It honestly shouldn't add very much of anything. Unless the iPad sleeve is really tight with the iPad then it should probably fit. It's basically the same dimensions as the iPad.
- Answered by Kevin H from Chattanooga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what are exact dimensions of the iPad Air Smart Case?
- Asked by Deborah L from Emeryville
- Feb 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what are exact dimensions of the iPad Air Smart Case?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - Black