I would really like a thin case with an "envelope" type approach similar to the 1st Ipad. Doesn't look like this is it, correct? Is there one?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Before using it you have to stuck the iPad into this case, rather than insert it into the case like original iPad case.
Many third-party accessories can meet your requirement, like moshi, belkin, etc.
- Answered by Runzhi H from Irvine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this case fit the iPad mini 1st gen
- Asked by Sharron H
- Mar 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit the iPad mini 1st gen)
- Asked about: STM Dux Case for iPad Air 2
No answers yet
There are more than one composite cable type, version or code?
- Asked by Fabian S from Capital Federal
- Jun 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (There are more than one composite cable type, version or code?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Would this device work with B&W Zeppelin 1st generation?
- Asked by Oded O
- Nov 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this device work with B&W Zeppelin 1st generation?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express