ipad smart case better then ipad smart cover? which one is more protective? any recommendation. i am getting it for my children 7 and 3 years old.
2 Answers from the Community
Our iPad is mainly for use by our children. I would recommend the smart case simply because it protects front and back and I think the edges of the case would provide just a little more protection from minor bumps or drops.
- Answered by Carole D K from Vegreville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Smart case is rubber on back and front. cover is rubber or leather on front. smart cover was made for a more design friendly cover with very nice colors. the smart case was built to be able to have a similar design with more protection.
- Answered by Ben W from Sparkill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What's the difference between the smart case and the smart cover?
- Asked by Lashondia B from Orangeburg
- Dec 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the difference between the smart case and the smart cover?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - Black