will the lid of the smart case stick stably when i let the ipad be upside down?.
1 Answer from the Community
The lid is just heavy enough to break the magnetic contact if you can manage to hold it upside down without touching the lid. (not easy to do). If you are touching either right corner of the lid (any pressure up), it stays closed.
- Answered by William C from Bristow
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What's the difference between the smart case and the smart cover?
- Asked by Lashondia B from Orangeburg
- Dec 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the difference between the smart case and the smart cover?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - Black
Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?
- Asked by John T from San Mateo
- Oct 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the back of the new iPad Air 2 case hard or soft?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…